Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)

Event Discussion: 仄暗い川の中から (Facilities Event 2)

Duration:
    6/13 (Tue) to 6/20 (Tue) maintenance

This is a Facilities Drop event with a [Plains] bonus.

In this event, you can obtain facilities as drops as well as the 『★2水濠』 and 『★3薬研堀』facilities, and [Rassha] as a reward.
    ※ These mentioned items are obtained for completing special missions for the first time.
    ※ For more details about facilities, see this post

■ Anti-Spectre special rules
    (妖怪 youkai are a type of supernatural monster in Japanese folklore with various forms. I will use the name "Spectres" to be as unspecific as possible, as there is a possibility of future monsters being "Demons", "Ghosts", and I think the Aigis collab monsters were "Goblins")
    Spectres will take half damage from everything except the following
    [Magic], [Bells], [Staves], and direct damage stratagems.
    While a Spectre is in range of a [Song], they can also attack them dealing damage, even if no castle needs healing.

Requires completion of the 16 Spirit Story Map to participate.

■ New Facilities added
    水源
    Fountainhead
    Increases Regen.

Orca (Shachi, AKA mythical Carp with a head of a lion)
    Reduces cooldown for first stratagem activation.

■ Completing this event's [After] map unlocks the [Extra] difficulty map.
    Normal recommends an average level of 50
    Hard recommends an average level of 80.

Rewards
    ★3薬研堀

DEF +10

★2水濠

DEF +7

E-1: 20 Stamina
    Waves: 2
    Special Mission: Complete without losing any Shiromusume or warehouses (any difficulty)
    Reward: ★2水濠
    Special Mission 2: Complete without losing any Shiromusume or warehouses (hard only)
    Reward: Rassha

Only two warehouses here to protect so you can place melee in front of them. Newbies will want magic at 1/5 and even 10 to stop the kappa from walking into Tono as they'll be extra tough to kill otherwise.

E-2: 45 Stamina
    Special Mission: Complete without losing any Shiromusume or warehouses (any difficulty)
    Reward: ★3薬研堀
    Special Mission 2: Complete without losing any Shiromusume or warehouses (hard only)
    Reward: Rassha

You'll want to watch out for units that sneak up on 2-1 behind A to go to Tono. 10 and 16 offer a lot of coverage, but you'll have many enemies that get in the way if you want them to target spectres only. Everything converges at 6-3, but you'll likely want to whittle things down beforehand. 20 is a strong forward position if you're supporting with a healer behind at 16, or have an otherwise strong melee. Watch out for the big fliers that go 22-16-13-6etc if you only have healers in mid.

E-X: 90 Stamina
    Reward: ★3薬研堀
    Reward: Susuki

There's a lot of damage coming through on this map from the spectres, and it can be very difficult to manage the initial wave. I use shields at 6 and 9 to block, with songs at 10 and 16 for the extra damage, and a melee at 20 to defend C and 16. 20 takes a lot of damage, so she should be a strong defensive unit.
    If you're using Yanagawa, she can sit at 8 with her token at 5 for safe ki generating. I put Sunpu at 18 to defend from the flyers that otherwise damage C since my Yanagawa isn't strong enough for forward positioning. You'll want a strong magic/staff at 1 to defend from a lot of backdooring, especially if you don't have an additional unit at 3, which I didn't. You can token up at 3 to defend A, the kappa on hard do a lot of damage to it, so maybe prepare nukes to save it if you don't have Sant'Angelo or some other warehouse defensive ability.

I think a shield at 6 which is the more important fork, with a healer at 10 and magic at 5 would be strong defensively. You might have problems with placing a ki generator on this map though. Keep in mind that later in round 2, cannoneers appear from the bottom right and if you placed your ranged late, they can be targeted and killed instead of the melee at 20.

Last edited by Folseus; 06-17-2017 at 08:16 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    QUITE HARD map on 90 AP especially if you got no healer. Healer plays real important role now since healing your units+dealing quite good DPS on onis, just make sure that they are in range still aka few blockers needed.

And as per usual 90AP hard just makes you want to bang your head.......

Last edited by D Des; 06-13-2017 at 11:08 AM.
    http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Managed to do 90 AP on Hard with a couple of tries. Kind of close calls, but nothing as hard as some of the recent 95 AP Hards we've had in comparison.
    Ended up running double healers, though one of them was level 30 so...

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Did a 5-man clear of 90H with high tier units for fun.

Rep
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    This time I can't really figure out a way to beat 90h with warehouses, I just get overwhelmed very early when 3 kappa show up from sides, and if I focus on those my lower left melee gets overwhelmed, I simply don't have enough ki to simultaneously keep both sides alive and kil 1 kappa so shielder can block other 2; the fact that I don't have any healer higher than 4* doesn't give me much buffer for errors too, and the bell doesn't do enough damage/prevent enough damage to be useful till a few upgrades

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Followed Nasu and put healers at 5, 10, 16. They're all lvl 40-50 two 4* and one 3*. Shields at 3 and 6. Melee at 9 and 20.