Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 211303 View Post
    As far as the original CL gun fit, the only situation it will be good is when you put 1 +9 15.2 kai on KTKM/Ooi, since they already have very high nb power, or on a CL with Day DA setup against light armor high evasion enemy In this case, when comparing to having another +9 20.3 (3), it's basically a comparison between +7 accuracy and +3 fp. You can make an argument for both choices, depending on the situation.
    According to the wiki, you only get the accuracy bonus when you have two fit guns equipped. And looking at the data, it seems to be around +10%.
    So you can chose between two 20.3 (3) or two 15.2 kai, between +8 fp or +18 accuracy.

Or is the wiki wrong?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4414 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    According to the wiki, you only get the accuracy bonus when you have two fit guns equipped. And looking at the data, it seems to be around +10%.
    So you can chose between two 20.3 (3) or two 15.2 kai, between +8 fp or +18 accuracy.

Or is the wiki wrong?
    As far as I know, the accuracy/fp bonus of CL fit gun follows the following formula (noted that for Agano class, this might not be true anymore due to the buff from last patch):

accuracy= 4 x sqrt (no. of single mounted fit gun)+ 3 x sqrt (no. of twin mounted fit gun)

fp= 1 x sqrt (no. of single mounted fit gun)+ 2 x sqrt (no. of twin mounted fit gun)

all CL type also has a built in -2 accuracy debuff, and it exists no matter what equipment it is using.

CL fit gun includes the followings:

single mounted: 14cm single mounted gun, 15.2 cm single mounted gun (yellow)
    twin mounted: 15.2 twin mounted gun, 15.2 twin mounted gun kai, 14cm twin mounted gun

Source: http://ch.nicovideo.jp/yumeji396/blomaga/ar1184850

This formula also matches the vita version (I am not saying vita formula is definitely equal to browser formula, but many other system/formula proves to be identical in both versions of the game。). I have also checked the wikia page you are referring to, and it leads me to a test done in 2016. Noted that in the tweet, the guy also mentioned that the test result does not show significant difference (p>0.05). This means that this test could be not accurate. I would say that for now yumeji's formula seem to be the most trustworthy one when it comes to CL fit gun, though of cos it could change when solid counter arguments appear (i.e. the recent night scout incident).

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @211303 Thanks for the clarification!