Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has started and will end around 7pm JST. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    858 Post(s)
    @Folseus Eh????? It's just an EX? We don't Kai2 our current Monique, we have to roll her with purple post? That killed my excitement. -__-

Rep
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    @Mikan Somehow I feel that Monique EX will be a 5 stars, which might make it worse to have a chance of picking her up.

IGN (for most game): Akagi

Rep
    Mentioned
    858 Post(s)
    @ohno133 Yeah I know, even with purple post on, if you don't get lucky and roll a 5 stars in the first place, no chance she'll appear, you'll end up with multiple Aoi.

And here I thought the main character, the first character I've raised in this game, it's finally her time to shine, was pretty exciting with the new art. It turned out it's a different Monique we have to roll. What a let down, the dev team.

Rep
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    She's a ☆4.

Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Folseus View Post
    She's a ☆4.

Well, that's utterly disappointing...

"So what if I'd spare him? In my mind, it's the certainty in myself that I possess which allows me to have that kind of mercy or compassion. There's no wavering on that point. It's fixed like the stars. The fact is, I'm never gonna be killed! So remember this: Mercy and compassion are virtues that only the strong are privileged to possess. And I am strong." - Claire Stanfield

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Meh, if the game is around long enough I'm sure we'll see an additional tier of EX girls, to include 3/4*s being bumped up to 5*.

Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So it's like a Dark Monique or something? I mean here is the coming soon:

Here is the New chapter title

Hell! They even had an existing chapter 10(20) that was downloaded on start(Here's the now old chapter 20 I skimmed off their servers, with the same text mind you)

Maybe it was just a place holder... I mean that's what they seem to use Monique for.

EDIT:
    [+] Spoiler

After "spoiling" my self from the first post... yep Shadow Gale Lugia- Err I mean Monique

Last edited by JSmith; 06-16-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    The new bow hit a column with 0.65x2 modifier and 20% curse, somewhat useful for archer to inflict curse status on raid boss.

IGN (for most game): Akagi

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    903 Post(s)
    @Mikan We may get Monique EX for completing story quests in the future. They've given away girls for doing that in the past.

Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @illyrin Really? Seems kind of a big give away vs what they've given away in the past... Well will she be the same star rank or possible rank up to a 4 or 5?