Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The entire thing was adorable. I blame Megumi for my sending the wrong fleet into Orel Sea... twice. Oops?
    Watching them alternate getting in character was just awesome. A shame that the glare prevented seeing the Zuiun drawings, but still, fun to watch. Imperfect video is better than not seeing it all by far. And the audio was perfect for the tongue twister :P

Sad about the Zui song, but was the Ondo interested in, and it was good as hoped.

Thank you, again. :)
    ---
    So, Sara K2?

Rep
    Mentioned
    4523 Post(s)
    It had better be Saracchi.

Though Aquila or Graf is fine too.

Rep
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    @Leyana It's Saracchi, since both Graf and Aquila are not considered large carriers.

Rep
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    @hikari You've been a big help to us with this video since I know there's a huge risk with doing this kind of thing. It's not often you get to see a live event in it's entirety. So I will be reviewing this to update information on Day 2. However there is one thinf I need to ask.

Do you know what's the Copyright song Iori Nomizu sang that required it to be censored so you could put this video up?

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind!

Rep
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    @Totaku Sure np. I think song name is 二羽鶴 https://vid.me/i7yD

Last edited by hikari; 06-19-2017 at 03:32 PM.