Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    The entire thing was adorable. I blame Megumi for my sending the wrong fleet into Orel Sea... twice. Oops?
    Watching them alternate getting in character was just awesome. A shame that the glare prevented seeing the Zuiun drawings, but still, fun to watch. Imperfect video is better than not seeing it all by far. And the audio was perfect for the tongue twister :P

Sad about the Zui song, but was the Ondo interested in, and it was good as hoped.

Thank you, again. :)
    ---
    So, Sara K2?

Rep
    Mentioned
    4640 Post(s)
    It had better be Saracchi.

Though Aquila or Graf is fine too.

Rep
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    @Leyana It's Saracchi, since both Graf and Aquila are not considered large carriers.

Rep
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    @hikari You've been a big help to us with this video since I know there's a huge risk with doing this kind of thing. It's not often you get to see a live event in it's entirety. So I will be reviewing this to update information on Day 2. However there is one thinf I need to ask.

Do you know what's the Copyright song Iori Nomizu sang that required it to be censored so you could put this video up?

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind!

Rep
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    @Totaku Sure np. I think song name is 二羽鶴 https://vid.me/i7yD

Last edited by hikari; 06-19-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Heads up to everyone tomorrow is the Zuiun Festival! THere will be two live events taking place on the 8th and 9th in Japan. Expect more game news to be coming out in the following days!

Zuiun Yukata Festival Report

Guess what? There was no game news! It was mostly just the Seiyuu talking about the Zuiun Fetival, dressing up in Yukata and various KanColle musical performances.

Oh and we also got the most amusing Yura and Yuubari yuri fanfic out of it!

If you want to ask, just ask @211303 about it.

Mogami and Hayasui ar doing thier best too! Summary

Special thankts to @211303 for his help.

While most musical performances were similar to what was done in the prior events, the Seiyuu did some new skits centering around the theme of the Mogami and Hayasui.

Iori Nomizu came dressed up in a Hayasui track suit (with an Abukuma uniform underneath).

The drawing contest was now themed around Mogami and Hayasui, Seiyuus had to draw a those two for today's theme.

Seiyuus got to eat curry in today's skit much like yesterday, the theme of today's curry was JSDMF Curry and JSDMF Ise Curry. Seiyuus fed each other curry and Sarah Emi Bridcutt said she would "share some with Yura (Tanibe Yumi) later(a shout back to yesterday's skit)."

Iori Nomizu, Sarah Emi Bridcutt and Yuki Yamada performed Second Torpedo Squadron's Wake (vocal version) as today's musical performance.

For anyone who doesn't care about cute Seiyuus doing cute things..... the most important thing is....

No KanColle related news was reported in today's live event.

Last edited by Totaku; 07-09-2017 at 04:14 PM.
    That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind!

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4558 Post(s)
    Source from NGACN and twitter.

Seems we are going to Europe this time. This is the event title: 西方再打通! 欧州救援作戦. (I can't come up with a more sophisticated translation. Will update later.). Also noted that there is a mysterious silhouette of a CV.

Basically, the title suggests some kind of crossing-through mission to reinforce/rescue Europe. My guess is that would involve Suez Canal, because that's the shortest route.

- - - Updated - - -

A CV will be the reward of the last map. There will be multiple foreign ship drops in the later maps.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    Darjeeling
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5681 Post(s)
    @211303

Think we'll get to fight Canal princess?

In My Heart, The Age of Battleships will never end.
    Married to Nagato 23/02/2016. Married to Iowa 26/09/2016. Married to Warspite 25/10/2016. Married to Houshou 19/12/2016.
    Married to Musashi 26/02/2017 Married to Ushio 10/03/2017. Married to Maya 25/03/2017
    The Ship Soul War (Kancolle Fanfic)

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4558 Post(s)

More additional info:
    1. The zuiun model will be displayed till 31/aug.
    2. Warspite is available as a drop. (one ship only?)
    3. New foreign submarine drop in later maps (not voiced by Saki Fujita)
    4. A new Japanese DD will drop in early maps.
    5. The first kana of the foreign CV is a あ or は sound. Maybe Ark Royal or Hermes? (They announced the name of the ship using mouthing. Judging from the shape of the VA's mouth, it's likely a A, HA, or other sound that needs you open your mouth widely)

- - - Updated - - -
    @Lord Harrab Maybe. That's the most logically sounded route to Europe. Canal Princess is supposed to represent Panama Canal, but I guess they could change it.

- - - Updated - - -

A closer look of the CV

Last edited by 211303; 07-30-2017 at 06:34 AM.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    Darjeeling
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5681 Post(s)
    oooh i likes her so far.

In My Heart, The Age of Battleships will never end.
    Married to Nagato 23/02/2016. Married to Iowa 26/09/2016. Married to Warspite 25/10/2016. Married to Houshou 19/12/2016.
    Married to Musashi 26/02/2017 Married to Ushio 10/03/2017. Married to Maya 25/03/2017
    The Ship Soul War (Kancolle Fanfic)