Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)

Event Discussion: 武神降臨!前田利家 (War God Maeda Toshiie)

JP Wiki: http://scre.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6%A...88%A9%E5%AE%B6
    Duration: 7/4 (Tue) maintenance to 7/11 (Tue) maintenance

[War God Advent] brings back past Giant Kabuto who use special skills, unleashing their true power as they assault Tono and his castles.
    Furthermore, this War God Advent has reduced automatic [Ki] regeneration, and it is a super high difficulty map that exceeds [E-X1/2] maps.
    Clearing the special requirements of the War God Advent awards the 『★4石川門』 facility, and [Tsubasa & Byakusen].

The map terrain is Mountain.

※ These items are only awarded on the first clear after completing the requirements
    ※ Requires Tono Level 30, and the 16 AP Story map cleared.
    ※ War God Advent does not provide castle EXP
    ※ If clearing the map is too difficult, it is recommended you try again when it returns
    [Tsubasa & Byakusen] give +30 000 EXP when combined with a castle or a building.

Rewards:

Ki: 30
    Waves: 5
    Automatic Ki Regeneration Reduced (Medium)
    Mountain Bonus
    Special Mission 1: Complete without losing any castles
    Reward: ★4石川門
    Special Mission 2: Complete without losing any castles (hard only)
    Reward: Tsubasa & Byakusen

Holy shit there's 34 spectres too?

Last edited by Folseus; 07-05-2017 at 09:23 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Ouch! I got wrecked.. I guess i'll skip this one.. I can't even beat the normal one. The slow Ki regen puts me in a tight spot. I don't even have a shield character to hold the mobs. Also, the transforming boss hits hard XD

Rep
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    I had a fucking good laugh at the very end. Everything was going super smoothly, and then that fucking last airship oneshot my Tono, not to mention the sumo robot was going to make its way there anyway. That transformation itself is nothing, it's the huge buffs those other things get at the same time.

Rep
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    They clearly made a mistake, 30 ap should have been 95 -.- can't even beat it on easy

Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Welp, I almost managed to beat normal difficulty by spamming nagoya stratagem. Dem yokai suddenly in front of my tono.
    I can't even imagine how tough the hard mode.

Rep
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    It's only 30 AP because it's the only map. It'd be fucking horrible if it cost 95 AP just to fail 20 times.

Here's what I have so far. Getting stuck at the last 3 enemies, and I highly doubt this would work on Hard since it cuts it fairly close.

10 - Kasugayama
    13 - Usuki
    14 - Oosaka
    16 - Neuschwanstein
    25 - Okou

Upgrade Okou to 4/5.

39 - Kasugayama Token
    17 - Usuki Token
    24 - Kannonji
    15 - Sawayama

Retreat Okou after she kills the first airship.
    Upgrade Usuki once to deal more damage to the sumobots.
    Upgrade Sawayama once so she can range the enemies that walk through Neuschwanstein.

2 - Okou
    Max Okou
    Use her stratagem on Usuki
    Upgrade Oosaka so she can deal more damage to the oni.

~Round 2-ish, not sure about the round timings, I'll have to run it a few times again.
    17 - Usuki Token
    39 - Kasugayama Token
    21 - Oosaka Token
    Oosaka's helps absorb hits and keeps Usuki's alive.
    Okou stratagem on Usuki again. Retreat Okou after she kills the two airships and one of the robots.
    37 - Bodaisan
    Bodaisan needs to be placed for the one or two oni that leak through Neuschwanstein. They'll kill Tono otherwise.
    27 - Okou
    Oosaka 3/5 somewhere here.
    She needs more damage to kill the spectres.
    Usuki 2/4 somewhere here.
    She's going to be hitting those robots for a long time, and eventually she'll even get distracted unfortunately.
    Kasugayama 2/5 somewhere here.
    She'll eventually take enough damage to warrant healing. Eventually, one robot may start walking. Kasugayama at 2/5 or 3/5 + Usuki + Sawayama should be able to kill it before it reaches Sawayama. Otherwise, retreat Sawayama before she dies.
    Sawayama 3/5 somewhere here.
    She needs enough damage to kill things before they take out 17 at this point. Then she'll need to be maxed after she's guaranteed to not die to that sumobot, though earlier is safer for 17.
    Okou needs to be at 27 to take care of the fliers and eventually two more airships that go near the middle. The first one will cut straight through mid and gets very close to killing Okou. I think if I upgrade Bodaisan here for enough range, it slows the thing down enough to kill her so...

You can drop Usuki Token at 32 to give extra Ki from Okou's kills in Round 3 and 4 if it doesn't die at 17.
    In round 4, an airship will fly in from the left side over 13, and probably just kill Usuki, so retreat her. Probably the end of her token at this point since it won't regenerate fast enough to be useful in Round 5?
    Okou needs her stratagem on herself to kill this one before it reaches Tono.

ROUND 5

So the layout looks like
    10 - 3/4 or 3/5 Kasugayama
    14 - 4/5 Oosaka
    16 - 0/5 Neuschwanstein
    15 - 5/5 Sawayama
    24 - 1/5 Kannonji
    27 - 5/5 Okou
    37 - 2/4 Bodaisan
    and maybe
    38 - 3/4 or 3/5 Usuki

Key points I see here:
    Once the boss starts moving, you should be able to retreat Okou. It's key to reposition her at 2 later.
    When the boss gets closer to the bottom left, you can retreat Kasugayama. Extremely important that she does not stay at 10 to keep her from killing the boss's phase 1.
    Retreat Bodaisan too somewhere here, but place her flag at 20?
    Might need to 2/5 Kannonji if the monks damage her enough. No more than 2/5 or she gets enough range to hit the boss blocked by Neu-chan I think.
    Neu-chan can block the boss almost indefinitely, might need to go to 1/5 or 2/5 but with her buff, and Oosaka healing + token, it's fine. It's important she stays low upgrades so she doesn't kill it.

Place Okou at 2 once the monks leave the area so she's safe? I think she can tank the few hits from the airship while shooting it down. She makes good progress but needs to retreat as it gets out of her range I think. Set her back up at like 27?
    The sumobot is the biggest problem for me at this point. I think replacing Kasugayama at 9, with Bodaisan at 13, with her flag at 20 might be enough to slow it down significantly to hurt it a lot. It does depend on Okou killing that airship so it doesn't murder Bodaisan or distract her. Sawayama can be replaced at like 28 since she can range through the middle gap.
    I don't know if it's possible to retreat Bodaisan from 13 and reposition her again at this point though.

Given all this though, I think I can replace Kannonji with Yoita so I have that 1.5x attack boost to nuke, since Okou's is waiting so often due to the repositioning.
    I'm not sure if I can replace Sawayama due to her lower cost and blocking from the cavalry, but maybe Ishigakiyama for her speed buff would be an adequate replacement too.
    Otherwise, I'm considering Marugame for her knockback to push the robots away so I can stall longer but that's sketchy. Maybe they're weak to nuke stratagems, but I don't have any on Mountain, and the only low cost units with that would be Sanadamaru...
    Yoshida-Kooriyama has a defense reduction, so that's viable in theory.
    It would be good to have a retreat skill available, but the options are pretty much Fukuoka, who would cost too much, Suginome who would be deadweight, or Sunomata who would be more expensive deadweight.

I just kai'ed my Kasugayama though so that might help with DPSing.

Rep
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Just yesterday i said "since the game hasn't pushed to its limit" or something, now we got this f@cking map xD

Just barely cleared norm one, didn't set foot on hard yet.

couldn't take a ss the setup

my team

[+] Spoiler
    Wave 1

Shikano 22
    Shuri 21
    Sunpu 25 0/5~> 3/5
    Shigisan 13
    Okou 2 0/5~> 2/5
    Matsumoto 32
    Osaka 17

Keep spamming stratagems (Shigi, Matsu, Oosaka) on those Sumo when available.

Retreat Sunpu, and Okou after they took down those flying, in real time Sunpu: end of wave 1, Okou: mid round 2. Retreat Shikano after put her bunny shrine on and redeployed at early of wave 2.

Wave 2

Shuri 21
    Shigisan 13
    Matsumoto 32
    Osaka 17
    Sunpu 25 ---> 20
    Shikano 22 --->28
    Okou 2 --->27
    Neu 15

After took down the trio Sumo. Shigisan: 13 --->23, Matsumoto 32 --->13
    Max all Oosaka, Sunpu, Okou, Matsumoto. Upgrade Shikano so she can poke the upper lane.

Retreat Neu-tan when the boss starts moving and redeployed her at 11, she should be fine here with some upgrade. I killed the flying and sumo before the boss' 2nd form and slowly take it down with Neu-tan and Oosaka backing her.

=============================update=============== ===========

Yes! Finally cleared the Hard level xD

[+] Spoiler

Last edited by Geirhildr; 07-04-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Hard clear of the new high-difficulty stage.

Usuki token lightens a lot of the load in terms of ki generation due to using no mountain units, even if she was level 1 with no weapon or affection here. Double generator ramp is also highly suggested. This combination lets me use stratas freely.

Shikin/Jura carry the front, Banri/Hikone/Fukuchiyama/Iyo-Matsuyama/Sunpu for support.

Fun stuff, hope we see more soon.

Last edited by Karsuman; 07-04-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Managed to beat the standard level with some difficulty, not even going to bother with the hard for today, may try your guys strategies later though, even though I am missing some core team components. The real difficulty of this map lies in the super slow ki generation, even with 3 generators it feels like I'm being starved. I guess this is the Shiropro equivalent of Aigis' majin maps.
    I realized I wanted to record as I was literally on the last line of the epilogue haha.
    What I could glean from the dialogue between the giant kabuto and the little ordinary kabuto was rather entertaining. Looks like I'm going for another run with story on...

Seeing everyone else's clears makes me wish my gacha luck in Shiropro was better lately, gotten nothing but 5 stars, mostly duplicates... could use to have an Usuki, Neuschwanstein, and Shikin.

Last edited by Maou; 07-05-2017 at 01:40 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)

I did it.

13 - Usuki
    10 - Kasugayama
    14 - Oosaka
    16 - Neuschwanstein
    25 - Okou
    4/5 Okou
    15 - Sawayama
    25 - Kasugayama Token
    17 - Usuki Token
    1/5 Sawayama
    21 - Yoita
    2/5 Sawyama
    Okou buff on Usuki
    Retreat Okou after airship dies (usually dies first then I buff)

Round 2ish
    2 - Okou
    17 - Usuki Token
    40 - Kasugayama Token
    5/5 Okou
    Yoita buff on Okou
    Okou buff on Usuki
    3/5 Oosaka
    Yoita buff on Oosaka
    4/5 Oosaka
    32 - Bodaisan

Round 3ish
    17 - Usuki Token
    40 - Kasugayama Token
    Retreat Okou after she kills one of the sumobots
    20 - Okou
    Okou buff on Usuki
    5/5 Oosaka
    5/5 Sawayama
    Heal Kasugayama if they bring her below ~40%

Round 4
    17 - Usuki Token
    40 - Kasugayama Token
    Retreat Usuki ASAP
    27 - Bodaisan Token
    19 - Oosaka Token
    Retreat Bodaisan ASAP
    38 - Usuki
    13 - Bodaisan
    2/4 Bodaisan
    Okou buff on Okou as airship approaches
    2/5 Kasugayama as she takes two hits from the airship, maybe 3/5 if she needed to be healed in Round 3
    17 - Usuki Token after the first airship dies so it doesn't immediately kill it again

Round 5
    Heal Bodaisan as she takes the hits from the airship still flying through
    40 - Kasugayama Token
    17 - Usuki Token eventually
    Retreat Kasugayama ASAP
    9 - Kasugayama ASAP
    Heal Kasugayama as she takes damage, probably 4/5 or even 5/5.
    27 - Bodaisan Token
    26 - Oosaka Token
    23 - Sawayama Token
    37 - Oosaka Token (this was just a decoy, not sure if it's 100% needed)
    Okou buff on Okou when the clubs appear on the right side at 35-30-28, and whenever the ogres appear in the same place, I think it's at the same time
    17 - Sawayama Token when the boss is nearing the bottom, since Usuki's isn't too useful now
    Retreat Sawayama after the boss is blocked by Neuschwanstein. The ogres ended up not dying fast enough if she's not there to attack them first.
    Retreat Okou as she starts attacking the boss because she'll kill it.
    Heal Neuschwanstein as she takes damage from the monks
    8 - Okou
    Yoita buff on Okou
    19 - Sawayama
    Kasugayama should be able to tank the airship as Okou and Bodaisan kill it. Then they can all focus on the sumo robot with Sawayama in range just in case she needs to block it.
    Neuschwanstein can block the boss until everything is dead with a few upgrades.
    20 - Sawayama Token
    Retreat Oosaka and place her at 25
    Retreat Yoita and place her somewhere safe
    5/5 Neuschwanstein should be able to kill the boss with just Oosaka healing and Sawayama's flag in range.