Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    After lots of trial and error, I finally managed to beat normal map. And using same set up I managed to clear hard mode too. I put Frankenstein on 15 to tank cavalry from left, sadly she is not able to tank sumo on last wave so I have her retreated.
    Here's what I used.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Oh, I just checked the other event's boss weapons for the first time because I was too focused on clearing this.
    They have slow on them and probably would come in handy taking out that last sumobot if you're using a sword to do it, or stalling the ogres to stay in range of a healer.

Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Thanks @Zeenoa for the setup. Utilizing it with a few changes for my team allowed for a normal and hard clear for me. Surprisingly, hard was barely more difficult than standard as far as I saw, maybe like 15% more hp and 15% more attack? Not really sure but it seemed significantly more easy than certain other maps hard modes compared to their standards, some feel like a 2-3 times jump in attack and hp... The ogres seemed barely different but the airships were noticeably more beefy, not to a huge extent though.

Also my Nagoya (hammer) was able to tank some hits from the sumo (2 on normal, 1 hard) with Gaillard's debuff on him and Ishiyama Gobo on heal duty. I wasn't sure it was entirely possible since anyone else that had the misfortune of getting hit by him insta-died but I figured; you know, may as well see.

Last edited by Maou; 07-10-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tried following nico guides, 3 star only units or 2+ kai. My 5-6 stars failed because they don't have the right buffs or the redeploy time too long. So very close to finishing normal but the boss was 1 frame away from killing tono if I retreat my musume and I had to. Those 3 stars guides wow.

Rep
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Currently returning event from 10/17 to 10/24.

Rep
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    I'll just leave this here for the giggles, since using this strat is... highly prohibitive.
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32115874
    *envy intensifies*