Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4549 Post(s)

Summer'17 Kancolle Event Panic Thread (Early August)

This thread is a consolidated thread for those who are unsure, panicking or have questions about their readiness for the upcoming Summer 2017 Kancolle event which will start in early August

The coming event will be a large scale event.

Ask everything related about the event here: Your readiness, what to expect from events, as well as tips from veterans of the game.

There is a general event FAQ which has information and some guidelines on what to do in terms of preparations. It will be updated as information surfaces on the KanColle Dev Twitter.

Side notes:

All event related threads will henceforth be automatically merged with this thread, to consolidate all discussion and discourse about the event.

As the maintenance ends this thread will be closed and the map threads will be available. Please do not create new threads in either Event Central Command or Help & Support and be patient. The respective threads will be open again whenever the servers are actually live.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1527 Post(s)

Last edited by Murrue; 07-06-2017 at 08:12 AM.

IGN
    .sandrio
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Its time once again. This will be my first large scale event. It's going to be horrible.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2094 Post(s)
    Well I have 2.8k buckets. What could go wrong?

*Looks at sub 30k steel*

Piuy is the boss.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Summer 2017 = Big event with 7 maps, 5 HP bars, AA-Hime is back and we need around 5-6 weeks for clear it.

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4625 Post(s)
    @Murrue Can it be chicken salt?

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Is it going to be a "large", say 7 maps, but oh here's a couple dual gauge maps and a hidden start here and some resource consuming debuffs there, etc. so it's more like 9 maps? At any rate, gonna be a scramble for me to stockpile enough and get all (or at least most) goals done before event starts. :/

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4625 Post(s)
    @goesto11 Completely feasible to get 100-200k resources before the event.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    @Leyana: Depends upon free time & PC only (no android and not buying a phone to play a game. Sorry), what you have left to do (e.g. 6-5 & can be quite costly & have 2 or 3 quests + some leveling at 3-2... it adds up). Personally, I've never found it that easy to accrue massive amounts of resources. To reach goals I want for event, I need 100k more fuel , ammo, steel & 75k more bauxite. Possible, but won't be that easy for me to do, if I can.

Edit - SEE 5-5. F**king Re-Elite. Node E is killing me, and it's JUST Re-Elite. Between Airstrike & Node Support, only Re is left for opening torps. >_<

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4625 Post(s)
    @goesto11 Even during the PC-only days I could get 100k in a month. Sparkling 9, 11, 13 or 9, 13, 24 overnight and while at work then doing 2, 5 and 21 while at my computer.