Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2834 Post(s)
    Oh, what's the difference between weapon type with 2 stars/sparkle and those without?

Also, kinda regret to using rainbow orbs to trade for Babel, just realized her stratagem ki reduction seems to last forever when checking out a video on her.

Rep
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    @ofi123

Means castle come with own exclusive weapon.
    Those without 2 stars/sparkles on her weapon type pic are not carrying any weapon.

I won't regret trading for Babel, 1 of the better - if not best - for offensive cannon.

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    2834 Post(s)
    @D Des

I see, basically they are also fictional.

For Babel, I didn't took note of the fictional girls yet and I had Goryōkaku in my main team who synergize better with my core team.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    is there any notable 6* that shouldnt be used as a kai fodder?
    i have a lot of 6* and i kept limit breaking them using their dupe, should have kaid them to 7* and used them as kai fodder to get 8*...

Rep
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    @kyoshiros

Not sure since 6s is my least favorite unit to deploy......its always either 7s or 5s (with some exception), most of my 6s stay on lv 1.

7s is clearly stronger than 6s and 5s is easier to LB and reaching lv 120++, so that put 6s as unimportant. Plus you can use fodder girls (I forgot which, glasses or cowgirl) to LB 6s
    But surely some 6s on full LB and reaching lv 120++ will be better than 5s.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1183 Post(s)
    I don't remember all the 6 stars characters. Some that I particularly noted interesting are Maruoka-jo and Inuyama-jo.

Maruoka-jo, the one that has a big steel snake next to her. She's a Seal user, which is magic attack and slow down enemy. However when she's at max size, her skill further slow down the enemy movement making them moving like a snail. When you combo her with a castle that has push back attack/weapon, you'll have an infinite looping where the enemy cannot reach you. I used this strategy a lot when dealing with sumo kabutos, walkers or boss that hit like a truck.

Inuyama-jo, the one with a lot of white puppies. She's unique, having her in the party will increase your experience gained for everyone. If you gonna keep her around in your party a lot, might as well Kai-Ichi her and make her stonger. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2834 Post(s)
    @kyoshiros

The only 6* I've truly invested is Okazaki due to my core team centered on amassing ki since there's no 7* that have her type of ability.

Other than that, I do keep all first copy 6*, used most 6* as limit break especially for terrain types I am lacking in 7* (mountain for me) since although I have many 7* to kai I'm usually stuck with choosing who to kai as I don't really find myself using those 7* in the first place. I still have 2-3 7* kai mats sitting around until I can or need to make a decision, most like if there's new girl I like or maybe mountain requirements.

EDIT: Just learned that Laputa can be kai'ed from wiki, while going to kai also noticed Kamakura can be kai'ed as well. Wait, I think I can finally have a reasonable mountain team, if not for the fact I only have 1 melee but 4 range units for 7* mountain. All unkai except Laputa and none limit break of course lol.

Last edited by ofi123; 05-06-2020 at 05:00 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    @Mikan

If you talking about 6s loli cannon then I got 2 of her, still lv 1 lel
    My main cannon is that 5s cannon with black hair sailor uniform with ki gen shrine skill.

@ofi123

Hmmmm I don't have that 6s spell/ofuda, Enma is my ace for ofuda lel
    And Kamakura.....another 7s that I never touch lel, I'm used to use 2 5s bow for my main bow and by far I hardly encounter a map where I need to deploy more than 2 bows.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2834 Post(s)
    @D Des

I just call those talisman lol.

As for Kamakura, I'm just intrigued by her anti-youkai prospect. Before she's just useful for those flying youkai, but at kai with that -80% MOVSPD to yōkai in range for any bow. Especially good with my main bow Dunnottar whose stratagem isn't a buff.

While checking this stuff, I got reminded there's Holy Night Dunnottar who I think was behind a paywall. I guess my rainbow orbs is reserved for her if she ever shows in rainbow orb shop or Jurakudai or any new girl since I think I am approaching 400 rainbow orbs.

Rep
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    @ofi123

Checking some castle name and just realized there's a wiki lel

https://shiroprore.fandom.com/wiki/Castle_Girl_List

And found out that 6s sasayama is quite something
    >-20% ATK, -15% ASPD to all enemies
    Sadly.....skill only activates on max gigant........

Edit : tried out sasayama on lv 75 (max lv without any LB) againts lv 100 oko - lv 75 6s is inferior than lv 100 5s.....guess 6s without any LB is really inferior than 5s on very high lv.

Last edited by D Des; 05-06-2020 at 07:04 PM.