Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Wiki programm "FKG-Info"

Introduction:

[+] Spoiler
    Russian:
    Когда я собрал несколько десятков персонажей. Когда в игре появились миссии, требующие особых способностей. И у вики не было поиска по типам этих способностей. Я решил написать простую программу, которая позволит мне фильтровать, сортировать и переводить информацию из Flower Knight Girl. Так появилась простая программа с простым названием "FKG-Info".

[+] Spoiler
    Google translate:
    When I gathered a few dozen characters. When the game appeared missions that require special abilities. And the wiki did not have a search by ability types. I decided to write a simple program that will allow me to filter, sort and translate the Flower Knight Girl information. So the simple program with a simple name "FKG-Info" appeared.

Program Features:
    • Searching and filtering characters and equipment by attributes, abilities, nation, etc.
    • Displaying detailed characters and equipment information.
    • Translating skills and abilities description.
    • Downloading 5 types of images for any character.

In the plans:
    • Add furniture and enemies modules.

Known Issues:
    [+] Spoiler
    • "ミント" images in Jpeg XR format. I can not load alpha channel.
    • Grammar. English for me is a foreign language. I need some help with translation.
    • Not all characters have English names.

Source: GitHub.
    Download: Mediafire, Mega.

How to use:
    Just extract to any folder and launch FKG-Info.exe
    By default will load data from ".\Data" folder, and images will stored to ".\Images" folder. Can be changed in options menu.
    I limit parallel downloads to 16 for characters and to 32 for equipment icons. So at 1st launch it takes some time to load all icons.

Special functions:
    [+] Spoiler
    "Export Master" - Export any master data to text file.
    "Import Master" - Load master data only for export function.
    "Experimental->getMaster" - Starting TCP listener on localhost:8778, and waiting for POST request with getMaster response from chrome plugin. See GitHub repository "fkg_getMaster" folder.

License:
    [+] Spoiler
    This program totally free. You can use this program and its source as you want. But remember, downloaded content has copyright protection.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Nakasugi; 10-04-2017 at 05:51 PM.
    FKG ID: 719962525

IGN
    AVERN
    Rep
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    @Nakasugi Well done!
    [+] Spoiler
    Очень удобно, и во многих случаях быстрее чем шариться по вики!

Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last rainbow: サクランボ 2017年5月5日
    Rainbow counter: 7
    Waifu: リューココリーネ

Rep
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    For the compiled executable, you can upload it as release as per the instruction below :
    https://help.github.com/articles/creating-releases

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4 Thanks for link. But first I want learn git tags system. Maybe next time.

New version:
    Download: Mediafire, Mega.
    Source: GitHub.

Added:
    • Emotion selection for "bustup" images.
    • Eyes animation and "onclick" animation for "home" images.
    • Filter for characters with exclusive skin.
    • Switching to exclusive skin.
    • 2nd filter combobox for abilities.
    • Sorting by total maxed stats.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'm working on a proxy that would allow you to do various things, including translation of large parts of the game.

As a proof of concept, translation of some flower knights:
    [+] Spoiler

It should be possible to automatically use translations from the Nutaku version for content that exists in both versions.

(didn't want to post in a new thread because there isn't much to show yet)

Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    @lesderid You must store Nutaku getMaster first, then use it for translation. You can't just replace one data to another, because differents format.

Sorry for late answer.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    @lesderid I heard that a very similar program existed for KanColle, but the KC devs gave a Cease and Desist order because it was viewed as cheating software. I probably would've taken a similar route if it weren't for this. It might be worthwhile to ask the FKG devs directly if they'd allow such a thing... (but they'd probably just tell you to play the Nutaku version instead).

Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    Um is this a good idea? I hope so. Best to check it first or we might got in trouble for that.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    @lesderid I don't really think that is a good idea. Considering we already have an English version + we might get in trouble with the dev when they saw this.

but still, I don't think we really need to translate the Japanese version of the game like that because the only thing you ever need for translation is the abilities for the girls and equipment. The rest, we can just go to Nutaku or at least learn Japanese language if you want to know the lore of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    but they'd probably just tell you to play the Nutaku version instead
    Highly likely. Most dev company that work on a game with multiple server of different languages will definitely say that. They will be like "why do you go through all the trouble for that when someone else already done that for you?".

Last edited by MrHueHue; 08-15-2017 at 03:34 AM.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    For the record, I would very much like to see something like what lesderid is working on; I support the project. I just don't know how the devs would see it.

If we want to delve into it, I could send them an inquiry and ask for their opinions directly... Or you could just work on it in secret and hope they never find out.