Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakasugi View Post
    @lesderid You must store Nutaku getMaster first, then use it for translation. You can't just replace one data to another, because differents format.
    I know, that's what I'm doing. ;)

(Sorry for hijacking your thread by the way, I wasn't expecting this many replies. ;_; Mods, feel free to move this to a separate thread.)

@dandan550 @MrHueHue @HydroKirby
    I will never release sensitive things like the encryption method/keys or the actual translation data. I also won't make a pretty GUI or an easy way to use it. This way, it should only be useful for advanced users and shouldn't get too much attention.
    Currently my proxy can't even edit requests coming from your client, so you can't use it to cheat. I can't think of any good reason to support it anyway, so it most likely never will.
    That said, the developers still might not like it. I'm not confident I know enough Japanese to ask them (and they might not know enough English). If someone else can help, that would be nice.

Right now, what works is using Nutaku to translate character names, character skill names/descriptions, stage (i.e. subjugation) names, quest names/descriptions/rewards, item names, ability names/descriptions, and more. Of course, a lot of things don't exist in the Nutaku version yet, so those have their original Japanese text.

If anyone wants more info on this or wants to help me develop it, feel free to PM me.

Rep
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby I would assume that any official support of a project like this could be seen as a breach of their contract with Nutaku.

ID: 473391796
    Can love bloom between flowergirls?

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    @lesderid I can send the devs an inquiry for you. Part of the reason I'm a moderator of this subforum is that I can do the Japanese <-> English stuff for users if they want it.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    @Yil Wrong thread. That should be asked in the Wiki Discussions Thread.

Also, you can delete pages by clicking on the chevron next to the Edit button. There's a Delete option.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby You can ask them if you want, but I'm pretty sure I already know what their answer is gonna be.

Rep
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Small update.

Fixes and changes:
    • Now correctly work with new version Abilities data.
    • Added button "Equipment". Will show short information about personal equipment for currently selected character.
    • Added "Delete Images" to image context menu. Will delete all images for currently selected evolution of currently selected character.

Why need this strange "deleting" options? I don't want check all times all files for new versions, because server response is too long. So, if developer update some images (new bloom skins for example), just click delete for downloading new files.

Download links in 1st post.

FKG ID: 719962525

Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I just tried this program today, and its really helpful for me.
    usually, if there's a girls I want to check, I just scrolling in the wiki to find the girls and then open them one by one in new tab. And, me doesnt know how to read their name and just rely on the portrait making it harder.
    thanks to your program, now I can find the info without so much trouble. Thanks :D

but I wish there's more sort option for the girls like hp, attack, speed, etc and not just by total maxed stats. Its still helpful, tho.

Rep
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    I did not need other sorting options, so I did not add them. But it's not problem. Now added.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Voices!

New version, added voices and ability icons.

.net not have mp3 codecs. For playing sounds I use DirectX. If DirectX not installed then Windows Media Player. If no one installed - no sounds. Sound files will downloading to .\Data\Sound\FKGID\soundname or hasname.mp3 then playing. Location and volume can be changed in options.

How translate "お月見" to English?

Last edited by Nakasugi; 09-23-2017 at 10:13 PM.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    @Nakasugi Flower Viewing