Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thank you for your hard work. This is a really useful tool.

I am having a problem getting the Sound functions to work. You mentioned earlier that either DirectX or Windows Media Player is required for the sounds to work, but all Windows versions 7 and up comes with DirectX by default (I'm using windows 7).
    I double checked and I'm pretty sure i have the latest version of DirectX (version 11). But the sounds won't play at all. It creates the Sound Folder and within that folder, another folder of the knight ID, but nothing plays and no sound files are stored. What could possible be wrong?
    Additionally, I also already have Windows Media Player installed by default.

Last edited by MoloMowChow; 12-02-2018 at 02:29 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    @MoloMowChow sorry for late answer. Strange. Windows Media Player has some glitches when playing short files. I refused to use the DirectX, because it not supporting mp3 any more.
    Now I'm using MSI player first (winmm.dll should be installed). If it return error, then will use WMP. But I no testing it.

Update:
    1. Now work with new versions MasterData.
    2. Fixed equipment icons downloader.

For reload equipment icons, delete "IconsAtlasEq.bin" in Data folder.
    If you have incorrect characters icons, you can select "Delete Images" from context menu, icon will be updated. Or delete "IconsAtlasFw.bin" for reload all icons.

FKG ID: 719962525

Rep
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Update:

Bugs fixed:
    1. New sound files not downloading.
    2. Context menu "Download Images" not worked correctly.

Added:
    1. "Main Menu -> File -> Download Images" not ready yet.
    2. "Main Menu -> File -> Download by ID" allow download images by character ID, even if character not implemented yet. For example, new Novalis ID = 111911, masterCharacter not contain this ID.

FKG ID: 719962525

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just a heads up in-case this becomes relevant in the future

FKG is planning to transition to HTML5 and dropping Flash come July. This may or may not affect the functionality of this program, whether significant or minor.
    I suppose it depends on how much they're changing the way assets are delivered. Which is more likely than not.

Last edited by MoloMowChow; 05-27-2019 at 04:32 AM.