Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: A "Content Creator" Making Videos You've Yet to See on YouTube!

Almost forgot to post this here, too! Luckily, it hasn't become too late since I uploaded this!

Zak's Reaction to KanColle Anime -Episode 2-

For fun KanColle videos, please check out KyokoPro Studios on Facebook and YouTube!
    Warmly waiting for the next event @
    twitch.tv/bl2w

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FINALLY!! I've uploaded a brand-new list video! This one unfortunately took way longer than originally anticipated to get released, and for that, I apologize.

Zak's Top 5 Best/Worst KanColle 2014 Updates

And for those of you who might have missed out on my review of the infamous latest episode of the KanColle anime adaptation:

Zak's Reaction to KanColle Anime -Episode 3-

For fun KanColle videos, please check out KyokoPro Studios on Facebook and YouTube!
    twitch.tv/bl2w

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

@BL2W Oh, so youre Zak xD, I already follow your YT channels since I saw your Fall event E4 clear video on kotaku :P; your videos are very "easy" to watch, even the longer ones never get boring thanks to an extremely enjoyable commentary.
    Also I mostly share your opinion on kanmusu and anime so that's a plus.

Looking forward to watchiing a streaming/youtube highlights of the upcoming event!

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Beregond Oh, I sincerely appreciate your compliments! Thank you very much, fellow admiral! Yes, I'm looking forward to streaming the upcoming event, too. Heck, I can't even wait to just hear hints and details about it from the devs!

twitch.tv/bl2w

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IGN
    oriscus
    Server
    Iwagawa
    Rep
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)

@BL2W
    Wow, your placement of AL/MI and Fall 2014 are basically completely inverted for me.

AL/MI was amazingly awesome and Fall 2014 was disappointing. MI could have been harder as I struggled with E-2 for 3 days, but each MI map took me a day to clear. Fall 2014 on the other hand... Way too easy.

But it did have Water Demon (best Abyssal) and her sexy boots. :P

And I am firmly in the realm of better prizes should be given out earlier, especially if they have important gear or mechanics relating to them, and later prizes being mere trophies. A: it results in them being more likely to be drops in the next event and B: player's shouldn't be punished by not having access to new mechanics or important gear for starting the game to late or getting ruined by RNG or both.

Clearing the map should be nearly reward enough, and having your little trophy to show off in PvP should be plenty. Beating E-6 should just reward epeen to wave around, not some broken oversized carrier to wreck people's day in PvP.

But I like seeing well presented opinions from across the board. Not just people reinforcing mine. Good job, sir.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@BL2W are you zak?!! the crazy guy from YT vid of Fall E4??!! hahahaha!!! xDDDDD nice to meet you sir! I thought you were here but I didn't ask due I'm new here. I saw your vids and suscribed to your channel on YT. Your reaction at Akagi's speech was so hillarious xD

Regarding Kisaragi's death (sink), I don't have anything to say because I think the same as you about it.

I saw coments from other forums and they say Midway will come after Kongou's episode. I don't know if it's true but I'm sure the deathflags are in whole naval base.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@oriscus And I certainly respect your opinion as well. I know I'm not speaking for everybody when I make any videos where I voice my opinion; hence, I like putting my name in front of them to make that clear.

You drive an excellent point about better ships being available for earlier maps. And I'll admit, in my opinion, that the girls that have been prizes for the "Extra Operation" maps during the past several events (i.e., Sakawa, Isokaze, Nowaki) at least have a huge endearment factor to each of them; if the devs can at least keep that much up when they're going to give a basic DD, then I'll be satisfied enough. (Though, getting a simple-usage DD for an E-6--of all maps--still ruffles my feathers a bit.)

-

@Kazeo Pleasure to meet you, too! I'm grateful to see another fellow admiral so excited by my videos and the funky things I tend to say in them! I just hope the death flags are presented a little more comfortably within the narrative this time coming than last episode. Too blunt force trauma with the clarity that Kisaragi was going to get axed for my taste.

twitch.tv/bl2w

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Although it feels like a massive, almost-overwhelming compensation for the previous episode, it's still a welcome return to form.

Zak's Reaction to KanColle Anime -Episode 4-

twitch.tv/bl2w

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

With the start of the event (and my stream), here come the highlights you've been waiting for!

KanColle Winter 2015 Event -- Zak's E-1 Highlights

Remember, if you want to catch the live action, I'll be streaming @ twitch.tv/bl2w every day of the event from approximately 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST!

twitch.tv/bl2w

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Well, I was rooting for Jintsuu.

In case of doubt: Deploy more Kongou!
    DD Waifu Wars Victor: Kagerou!
    Leave no girl behind!