Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: A "Content Creator" Making Videos You've Yet to See on YouTube!

@iDuane Pretty much, hence the white whale.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiffonn View Post
    "Fuel is my blood, Steel is my body,
    Ammo are my actions and Bauxite is for carriers only"

-Ship girls.
    [SIGPIC]http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=506&dateline=14007177 46[/SIGPIC]

IGN
    Tomppelisusi
    Server
    Sukumo
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2 of my married ships and 2 to be married ships were on the list, therefore it's good.
    [+] Spoiler
    Seriously though, I like your voice and that was some nice editing

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Watched the whole video cuz I wanted to hear how you pronounced everything. Good pick for number 1 and 2.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow! I honestly didn't expect to get so many comments on here--much less, this quickly! Thank you~!

I'm surprised by how many people seem to enjoy listening to my voice; I don't really think much of my voice, to be honest, but it's certainly nice to see such remarks. As for my pronunciations, though, I didn't really consider trying to go into 100% accuracy or anything like that, I just wanted to say them as if I was actually speaking to somebody in conversation; but, I understand if this might irk some of you, and, for that, I apologize.

For fun KanColle videos, please check out KyokoPro Studios on Facebook and YouTube!
    Warmly waiting for the next event @
    twitch.tv/bl2w

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IGN
    Laisy
    Server
    Hitokappu
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3752 Post(s)

Good video there. I assume you pick them based on their personality. And Akashi needs more love. (So does Fusou)

Nothing much happening right now, isn't it?

Laisy's Journey of Drawing

IGN
    PrimalBidoof
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2633 Post(s)

I watched the entire thing. You were very good at talking, your voice is pretty good too! Also everything was clear and the editing was good!
    Good job ^^

~ Art Thread ~ Twitch:Offline ~ Pixiv ~

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzai View Post
    poi poi mptjerfuckrs

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am very impressed with this video. Now I am curious - are you planning to make a follow up video to this anytime soon?

As far as the pronunciation: I don't know anyone in RL, close or far, who plays KanColle. But the way you pronounce kanmusu names is the way I'd expect to hear if I met a fellow teitoku out here in southern U.S. For me - I am personally totally fine with your pronunciation, and it never got in the way of the content.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laisy View Post
    I assume you pick them based on their personality.
    I'd say, yes, the vast majority of what I considered for each girl had to do with how fond I have been of their personality, but other key elements, such as design, usage, and personal experience with the character in-game, were also considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelie View Post
    I am very impressed with this video. Now I am curious - are you planning to make a follow up video to this anytime soon?
    Well, I can already tell you that the most immediate follow-up will be a commentary on this video because I really want to talk about what went into it. After that, though, which I'm guessing is more than likely what you mean, the feedback I've been getting so far from this video has already made me feel motivated to get started on other KanColle-related videos--particularly something regarding the enemy vessels because I feel that they need a fair amount of love, too!

So, if I could give you an estimated timeline, I would say something like this:
    1. Commentary within the next couple of days
    2. Otakon-related videos (I'll be shooting those for my upcoming CMVs from August 7-10), which will all be posted around the same time; expect to see a good number of KanColle cosplay in them!
    3. A video similar to this favorites list regarding the enemy vessels because I love them too much
    4. ????
    5. Likely willing to do a series of videos regarding the KanColle anime in some way should that (finally) be released in the Fall, since I'm anticipating it myself more than just about everyone I know personally

The "????" there means, of course, that I could be making just about anything within that timeframe. I'd rather not do gameplay videos, though, since there are an overly abundant amount of them and I like doing things that feel at least a little fresh... but we will see what happens. I will definitely take any and all suggestions into account.

For fun KanColle videos, please check out KyokoPro Studios on Facebook and YouTube!
    twitch.tv/bl2w

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)

@BL2W

Your commentary on Haruna's bangs inspired this.

Anniversary: 28/07/14
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mogamin~
    Amatsukze: Punished
    Sources 1 2 3

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chalk full of KanColle cosplay that actually ranges from pretty decent to outright outstanding, here is my latest work: my CMV for Otakon this year, which I started working on Sunday morning of the convention (yes, while it was still going on) up until around 11 PM Monday night. All of my Monday--and I do mean all of it--was spent toiling on this beast, so please give it a watch and I hope it doesn't displease or disappoint you!

OTAKON 2014 COSPLAY: "THE SHOWCASE"

twitch.tv/bl2w

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]