Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: A "Content Creator" Making Videos You've Yet to See on YouTube!

@BL2W Nice video, omega good job!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flagship of my heart yamato and yuudachi

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've finally finished my second major KanColle video for you guys! I know it's been a month, but I'm once again pretty proud of how this managed to turn out, so please give it a look and lots of feedback as well!

ZAK'S TOP 6 FAVORITE KANTAI COLLECTION ~KANCOLLE~ ENEMIES

For fun KanColle videos, please check out KyokoPro Studios on Facebook and YouTube!
    Warmly waiting for the next event @
    twitch.tv/bl2w

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BL2W View Post
    I've finally finished my second major KanColle video for you guys! I know it's been a month, but I'm once again pretty proud of how this managed to turn out, so please give it a look and lots of feedback as well!

ZAK'S TOP 6 FAVORITE KANTAI COLLECTION ~KANCOLLE~ ENEMIES
    Some parts were really funny, but in my personal opinion, some parts were little cringeworthy when you try to sound serious in a moe game.

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    Some parts were really funny, but in my personal opinion, some parts were little cringeworthy when you try to sound serious in a moe game.

Ah, I can see where you're coming from. And then, you got me thinking... In a weird kind of way, that kind of reaction might be a good thing because--again, in a weird way of thinking about it--it fits with what I say in the video a couple times: the mood of the game itself is all over the place in large part because of the enemies; they're too serious and grim-looking to belong in a moe game, for the most part. I can't necessarily give the excuse, "Oh! That was the point all along!" since I honestly hadn't thought about this specifically beforehand, but it's kind of funny to me that you say that after the fact... (I hope this makes sense what I'm trying to get across.)

But, again, I think I understand where you're coming from with that judgment, and thank you for the feedback.

For fun KanColle videos, please check out KyokoPro Studios on Facebook and YouTube!
    twitch.tv/bl2w

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome video I may not know much about the other characters but I'm glad to see Zuikaku in there. I love her! I've also been having Bismarck as my top 1 before I even played the game. Her visual design is just awesome not to mention her personality now that I know it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A cute, relaxing video of me fangasming over a new KanColle book I received in the mail just yesterday. It's quite long, yes, but this isn't something meant to be taken super seriously as the name might imply; it's just me having fun flipping page-by-page in a fairly tranquil manner and pleasantly speaking my thoughts. A more serious video is on the way, though, I assure you!

KANTAI COLLECTION ~KANCOLLE~ CHINJYUFU SEIKATSU NO SUSUME VOL. 4 REVIEW

twitch.tv/bl2w

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's quite the surprise to me that I ended up posting this on my birthday of all days, but I suppose it makes sense. You guys have given me so much for being such a great community! This is also my first viewer-suggested video, and this was definitely the most difficult list to put together--for both who ended up on it to the visual work I put into it.

It is my sincere hope that I can continue to entertain you, fellow admirals.

ZAK'S TOP 6 UNDERRATED KANTAI COLLECTION ~KANCOLLE~ KANMUSU

twitch.tv/bl2w

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

subscribed. watched all 5 of your video in 1 outing (while sparkling my girls). looking forward to the next video!

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@lanagant Oh, wow, thank you! It makes me giddy to see somebody enjoy my videos so much!

twitch.tv/bl2w

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

zoe-ho was the best ship.