Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3081 Post(s)
    @goesto11 the Atlantic operations are pretty big btw, 2-4 named operations are pretty big in comparison unless it's preventing a certain task force for getting out to the Atlantic which is the task force that took down the Bismarck.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1468 Post(s)
    @goesto11

Here's a short summary of what we know about new ships as of today. The following is based on what the devs have released, and what has been rumoured (i.e. been claimed has been said by people who've visited the Zuiun fest)

Official
    There will be new destroyer(s), battleship(s), carrier(s) introduced in this event
    A new ship will drop in E-1
    A new destroyer will be a reward for E-2
    New British, French, and Italian ship(s) will be available in the event.

EDIT: Source - official dev tweets
    [+] Spoiler

Rumoured
    A new Japanese destroyer will be a drop in the early maps.
    A new foreign submarine will be a drop in the later maps
    The reward for the event completion will be a foreign carrier [named A...(rk Royal?)]

Source: Post on last day of Zuiun festival

So... assuming all the rumours are actually true (this is for the sake of speculation, this is not the actual truth!), we have at the very minimum possible 5 ships confirmed.
    (Japanese DD drop in E-1, (DD reward+SS drop+a BB , of which at least one French, one Italian), Ark Royal reward).

EDIT: Forgot the one about the different ship types sometime back.

Last edited by NanashiYoukai; 08-07-2017 at 02:35 AM. Reason: added sources
    KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 2nd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2017

Summer 2017: The War Against Europe ALL 甲 CLEAR

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3081 Post(s)
    @NanashiYoukai as by nature of the events there will be always 2. the first part and the EO.

Sadly we won't get a big event like Midway where it had 3 parts. Boy fleet locking was a bliss that time.

Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1333 Post(s)
    @Leyana: True, but 380mm or 330mm? Also, one more bloody thing to upgrade >_< Also also, do wonder about fit for those, particularly 380mm (330mm probably same class as 35.6cm et. al.)

@NanashiYoukai: I've got 5 with "rumors": BB (has to be foreign), CV (most likely Ark Royal), foreign SS, IJN DD "main operation reward" and mystery DD E-2 drop. The BB, SSV and/or mystery E-2 DD could be French or Italian to satisfy that part. Still, I bet there are 6 if not 7 new ships. Be surprised if devs gave out hints on every new ship before the event = at least one more if not two.

@dandan550: True. Would be a lot to add Atlantic battle(s), but large event so possible (7 maps certainly possible. I doubt we go 8 maps. I hope not.). Still, while speculation on my part, I don't think one can dismiss some sort of hunt for Bismarck map. yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dandan550;1208603 @[URL="http://himeuta.org/member.php?u=8555"
    NanashiYoukai[/URL] as by nature of the events there will be always 2. the first part and the EO.

Sadly we won't get a big event like Midway where it had 3 parts. Boy fleet locking was a bliss that time.
    By "Midway" you mean Summer 2014, right? Can't tell if you are being facetious or not. 3-way fleet locking for that event, but it extended to the freaking support expeditions! That event was before I started playing, but from what I've read there was nothing blissful about Summer 2014.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3081 Post(s)
    @goesto11 Oh you know nothing btw. I clear the event but failed to clear the EO thanks to that fleet locking.

Shiratsuyu-Girls:

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1333 Post(s)
    @dandan550: I'm sure. That event is still infamous. Lot of people didn't clear. IIRC, fleet locking was a surprise mechanic on top of the whole support expedition inclusion debacle. Add in just not as many ships to go around compared to now, and it's all the worse. In fact, I seem to recall comments about some players rage quitting after that event. I started about 2 months after Summer 2014 and there was still a lot of commentary about it.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4750 Post(s)
    @goesto11 Fit is irrelevant with enough love!

Read: level 165.

IGN
    Ari-kun
    Server
    パラオ泊地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    827 Post(s)
    @goesto11 We joined at a good time. But given how things turned out for me until present, I would be happy to just go up to E-3 and walk away with SCAMP. The last event finally got me to complete the Kandex so I can focus on grab and go instead of having part of the farming looking for previously released ships. But equipment on the other hand is another story. This makes the most hurt when inattentive teitokus sink someone.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3081 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyana View Post
    @goesto11 Fit is irrelevant with enough love!

Read: level 165.
    Love? You mean money and shipspace? /sacrasm

Not anyone can do that lol

Shiratsuyu-Girls:

Rep
    Mentioned
    4750 Post(s)
    @dandan550 Who's talking about everyone? I'm talking about me, the King of Kings, hoping to get French quad guns to put on Kongou.