Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3081 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyana View Post
    @dandan550 Who's talking about everyone? I'm talking about me, the King of Kings, hoping to get French quad guns to put on Kongou.
    as expected to someone who had seen so highly on himself/herself. Well good luck them, I hope the gods ain't gonna curse your desire :^)

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1333 Post(s)
    @Leyana: Well, you are walking the path of kings. ^_^ I also have Kongou waifu, but long way from 165 >_> Still, even with the 40% reduction (IIRC) for waifu and gunfit penalties, if the penalties is like -5 per gun for Kongou-class, bit steep. :/ Not sure what the devs do with quad 380mm guns. If I had to guess, worse "fit" than 381mm/50 Kai -> something like the 41cm grouping = -5 for Kongou class and FBB (or worse probably for Gangut). Should OK (at least neutral) for slow BB given how the current chart seems to go. Slow BB definitely seem to get favorable fit. Even for Richelieu, might only get +1 proper fit for RL gun like Italian BB which is beyond me. Should be at least +2 (really +4 for RL guns IMO - even for Yamato class).

We shall see. This might be a pointless discussion for now (e.g. get Dunkerque-class or French SS, etc.)

@Ghoulvarine: We did. For me, Fall 2014 was a nice easy entry into KC events. Definitely learned a lot, but was also able to complete event, get some new ships, etc. I timed it well if not intentionally. Enough time to level ships and deal with fleet locking, but was able to keep HQ down enough not to be put into the highest difficulty. Do kind of regret not getting some previous event rewards (e.g. Reppuu Kai), but ugh, having Summer 2014 or Fall 2013 (boss HP bar regen. >_<) would be tough first events for sure. Agree also about at least getting through E-3 for Summer 2014. Not missing too much in terms of rewards that way. Not only got SCAMP with E-3, but also a prototype 41cm triple. Not too bad.

As for equipment, that's more and more true including improvement. Big part of the game. Issue potentially now is that used to be you could just clear final EO map and miss out on the 1st class medal, maybe some improvemats, etc. Last couple events, need hard clear to get all the good stuff. :/

Last edited by goesto11; 08-07-2017 at 04:34 AM.
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    471 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NanashiYoukai View Post

Devs confirming new British, French, and Italian ship(s) to be implemented.

German fans are out of luck however. (unless the devs are just being jerks and not mentioning it)
    dang, secretly wanted U-81 to stir up friction with Ark Royal

Judging from that description, a Mediterranean-related operation sounds likely.

Oh so many foreign ships.... too bad the Kriegsmarine dream is dead.

Oh well as long as the new additions are cute i'm happy. I'm still hoping only 2 or 3 of the new ships are drops... let's see how bad Tanaka is going to torture us this time.

The Evolution

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Well for options on subs that aren't confused-ships-sunk-by-freightor-side-swipes...

Comandante Cappellini. It even comes with built in Kai (as German sub UIT-24) and Kai Ni (as I-503).

Similarily is Luigi Torelli aka UIT-25 aka I-504. Of interest is her "As the I-504, the Torelli shot down a B-25 Mitchell bomber while under Japanese flag near the very end of the war in the Pacific, allegedly the last success by an Axis naval vessel in the conflict".

Rep
    Mentioned
    4750 Post(s)
    @Ferreae Wild Italian -> Dour German -> Ro-chan?

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    @Leyana considering her/their final crew was a mix of all three? One confused little sub. Wine, Schnitzel, with Chopsticks. American sinking her instead of a fourth crew might been mercy :P

...Actually, the voice acting could be hilarious. Start off in one language, finish in another, and along the way randomly grab from the third to fill in blanks.

EDIT: huh, she could call her self Go-o-shi and be a lil 'i will embrace (what i think is) bushido' warrior (郷士) that latches onto some other ship girl. Yamato or some BB would make sense...Maruya just for lulz.

Last edited by Ferreae; 08-07-2017 at 05:20 AM.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4727 Post(s)
    I am actually more concerned about the latter part, 'Z1も里帰り...', which means Z1 is returning to her birthplace. It's probably my over-interpretation, but this could be a subtle hint of Z1/Germen routing.

Anyway, I will be saving the foreign ships just to be safe.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6653 發送

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1333 Post(s)
    @211303: Good point. Will make a note of that. All I saw was something about Z1 swimsuit CG or is that a TL issue?

[Edit] Wonder if Commandant Teste will have special branching/mechanic.

Last edited by goesto11; 08-07-2017 at 06:04 AM.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    @211303: Good point. Will make a note of that. All I saw was something about Z1 swimsuit CG or is that a TL issue?
    That part is in the same line mentioning swimsuit. Actually, 里帰り is used as an adjective of swimsuit here, which is rather strange (well, not the first time for the dev to use weird term). Maybe it's a Germen style swimsuit? Or maybe they just mention it because the event is in Europe? Who knows?

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1333 Post(s)
    @211303: Maybe instead of "birthplace" and "swimsuit", it's Z1's "birthday suit" KC goes lewd! (jk) I'll... stop now.