Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)

[DMM R-18] Kill Doya

キルドヤ -> Kill Doya

RELEASE: 11-15-2017 JST

DMM: http://lp.killdoya.jp/index.html
    DMM R18: http://lp.killdoya.jp/index_r.html

The player is Maou and is opposing Hero who has "Word Souls" under his control.

Story: From the beginning, the world was under the control of Maou (from now on Demon King as DK). Suddenly, a Hero from another world ascended and began freeing the various countries from under DK control. In the final confrontation between DK and Hero, DK won the fight. Upon the moment before DK lands the final blow, the Hero released a gigantic consciousness curse and DK was sealed. After a very long time DK awakened from the seal only to find the world completely remade by Hero.

The girls will represent WORDS... At least they won't have trouble finding material...

I posted this because too funny but we will see how it's accepted. OB begins towards end of August and the player will be rewarded for participating (from the general version). A minigame to obtain another character will begin from September.

Thank god no pre-reg gacha.

Last edited by boukyaku; 11-14-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    So a DK fight again an Isekai Hero with the power of Latin Word.

Please at least make a Battle System that not suck.

Rep
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Another reason why I posted this one is because it tells me the market must be very cornered if they're turning to WORDS for these types of games. At any rate;

Live2D confirmed.

They're making fun of "Maou no Hajimekata" on twitter saying that this game will be the "True Maou no Hajimekata" :p

Here's hoping management will be on the side of the customers instead of another group of sleazebags that treats players like cattle.

Rep
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    I can see the "censored" H-words being highest rarities. Battle sprites look unappealing to me. Too small.

Something like Otogi Frontier, would catch my attention.

Last edited by FlamingYu; 08-03-2017 at 11:34 AM.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Beta just started on 21/7 until 25/7

Edit:
    Win-Win :3
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by dracometeo; 08-22-2017 at 09:25 AM.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    They're ruining some kind of twitter campaign and gacha. I got highest rarity. Tried to play game but there was some kind of race and you select a character. Hopefully gameplay system will be fun since I'm not interested in other turn based borefest.

Rep
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    This one releases on 11-15-2017 JST. Management has tried alot of "original" ideas for this pre-reg. It's too bad the gameplay is very boring from what I saw in open-beta. Let's see how official release fairs.